Is anyone watching now?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Quite the 'mailman' tan on the swiss gal. And 'ugh' on their leo's. Sorry to diss my country-woman (by heritage), but it's true. Her lines would look so much better if her thighs were the same color from top to bottom.

P.S. LOVELOVELOVE the GB leo's! Nice stone work w/ the flag on them. Very pretty.

Kaeslin always has the most hidsous leos, a shame as she is a great gymnast. I wish we were shown all the gymnasts, not even one Canuck routine and we do have one girls in AA finals.

Seriously. Too bad they can't stream all 4 events in separate windows on the channel. That would be awesome!

I wish Becca would have performed her best, however I have been a huge fan of Bridget for a long time, and am excited for her win. I didn't think she'd be able to do it.

Thanks for posting that! watched the rest of it. Fun to see US 1 & 2!

WOW what a close race! Nice 1-2 U.S. Would have like to see Bross win, but oh well. Exciting comp!

You all probably went away already, but I like this 'award for elegance'! Very nice.

Quite the 'mailman' tan on the swiss gal. And 'ugh' on their leo's. Sorry to diss my country-woman (by heritage), but it's true. Her lines would look so much better if her thighs were the same color from top to bottom.

P.S. LOVELOVELOVE the GB leo's! Nice stone work w/ the flag on them. Very pretty.

Her leo was awful. It looks like it was thrown together at the last minute. She's a beautiful girl and a strong gymnast. Not that the leo makes the gymnast but I think it helps! The Russian's leo was cool (purple & orange).

And I also liked the Italian one, very original.

I don't think the "World's" Win has hit Sloan yet. She looked somewhat tired & subdued on that awards stand! Surlley it's an emotional rollercoaster-of-a-day that leaves them kind of trying to get back to reality!

I watched and LOVED the format, although, a bathroom break would have been nice;)

I was pained to see Bross fall. She was my favourite.

Oh, and Bog, BBQ'd dog is over rated. Just send the pup to me to make good on the bet!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back