Parents Is this normal?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Definitely wouldn’t worry about it. Within 30 days of the end of the season is when move ups would typically start. I also wouldn’t be worried about the no info on tryouts etc. I think it’s very common to not hold tryouts.

Awesome thank you for this. I feel so much better about the whole situation after posting here!
I totally understand I don’t understand the gym secrecy stuff amongst parents. Why not have it all laid on a website or when you start pre/team have some document that explains their process and that way parents know. We all just have to figure it out. SMH

I totally understand I don’t understand the gym secrecy stuff amongst parents. Why not have it all laid on a website or when you start pre/team have some document that explains their process and that way parents know. We all just have to figure it out. SMH
Right! That would make so much more sense. Especially considering any parent who's kid is pre team probably has no idea how this all works!

Move ups are entertained during the summer. Not decided until time to sign up for meets at the end of summer at our gym.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back