WAG ISO: Funny Gymnastics Memes/Cartoons

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just look them up on google, I don’t know how to make memes, but if anyone on here does I think a Funny one would be when non gymnast friends have stick around for practice for whatever reason and see all the hard work and conditioning and flexibility training and everything and they are just there in awe. Probably would be funny if like your teenage brother on the foot ball team comes in and sees his 9 year old sister doing more reps than he can during conditioning without breaking a sweat.

Here was an old thread too...

”Probably would be funny if like your teenage brother on the foot ball team comes in and sees his 9 year old sister doing more reps than he can during conditioning without breaking a sweat.”
It’s not funny when we disparage other sports. Other threads, specifically with T-Shirt sayings have had similar themes. A teenage football player might not be safe completing a high level gymnastics workout and a 9 year old gymnast would not be safe completing a teenage high school football practice.

It’s not funny when we disparage other sports. Other threads, specifically with T-Shirt sayings have had similar themes. A teenage football player might not be safe completing a high level gymnastics workout and a 9 year old gymnast would not be safe completing a teenage high school football practice.
It’s not disparaging. And it’s not meant to literal. It’s empowering the girls. And it’s countering a long standing stereotype that gymnastics is not a “real” sport.

Love that T-shirt and that my kid has the push-up and pull up record at her middle school, including the boys

One for the tumbling technicians

galxybrain.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back