It's final...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

WTG to your DD for finding a new gym that will better fit her needs. Thats great that her coaches from the Y are so supportive. The new gym looks great. Cant wait to hear how she does once things get up and running

WOW, that gym looks AMAZING! I would love to work out there! I'm sure she'll do great starting out at this gym. (It's so clean!)

WOW, that gym looks AMAZING! I would love to work out there! I'm sure she'll do great starting out at this gym. (It's so clean!)

Well, since the first practice EVER at the gym started a full 11 minutes ago, I'm sure it's coated with chalk and well on its way to smelling like little girl feet by now!

I've been waiting for your picture! ;) The gym looks amazing. I hope she loves it! I had to laugh at your post, about it smelling like "little girl feet" because my dd went to gym today with a really loose pony and tonight at bed, her hair really smelled like the gym. Now, whenever I smell that familiar smell, I hope I don't think "little girl feet." LOL!

Well, since the first practice EVER at the gym started a full 11 minutes ago, I'm sure it's coated with chalk and well on its way to smelling like little girl feet by now!

I know that smell you talk about. I am immune too it now, I want into the gym and it smells completely normal to me and anyone else that isn't at gym as much thinks it smells horrible!

I know that smell you talk about. I am immune too it now, I want into the gym and it smells completely normal to me and anyone else that isn't at gym as much thinks it smells horrible!

At least at the new gym I won't have to set up and tear down the equipment so I don't have to get "up close and personal" with the stink. Also, putting away the mats always made the palms of my hands itch. Maybe I'm allergic to little girl feet sweat. Hopefully that will never be an issue again! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back