Parents It's happening

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
My inner CGM is trying to come out to play. I am not even gonna bother with specifics, because I know it doesn't matter and I gotta keep it locked down, but geez. I need a drink and the season hasn't even started yet. I think I will actually feel better once it does.

Here you go...I threw in a peaceful, secluded beach for you too (to help with the breathing). Does season start soon at least?

6992116-mojito-cocktail-drink.jpg

My inner CGM is trying to come out to play. I am not even gonna bother with specifics, because I know it doesn't matter and I gotta keep it locked down, but geez. I need a drink and the season hasn't even started yet. I think I will actually feel better once it does.
Oh I am sorry! I am hoping it will pass, and I so get it. Think positive!!

OMG I find this comment so ironic, seeing as my DD's season STARTS in 2 weeks. Bahaha!

Lol, we are pretty lucky I guess, only 4 meets this year from mid July to early September. I personally find them so stressful. They work so incredibly hard all year, then it all comes down to a few minutes and one routine! If I didn't have to be a supportive mum I would truly never go and watch comps!

Deep breath.

I have been waiting to here how your daughter has been doing with the gym switch and so many more hours. I am hopeful this is just a glitchy type thing (we know they happen everywhere) and it will end up having been a great move and a good season! I just love how driven she is!

Can I share the drink and the guacamole with you, please?

I typically keep my inner CGM exceptionally quiet. An issue on Saturday had DD in tears, sobbing, hyperventilating. I emailed HCs last night and asked if we could meet for 10 minutes today.
I'm currently on pins and needles waiting to hear back from them.
I've calmed down, but I'm pretty sure your drink (and the secluded beach) would help!

Good luck to you!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back