Parents It's Official

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
DD is officially L4 as of tonight. HC tested all the girls that have been training L4 for the past month or so. DD passed !!!!!! :D

She is so excited.

She also passed her year end tests at school so she is happy to be going to 4th grade as well !!!!

What great milestones to remember, making L4 and finishing grade 4 on a high note. She must be loving those new skills.

Congrats!!!! Sounds like a big occasion to party it up!!! Maybe a couple new outfits from Justice, perhaps!!! My dd LOVES that store!!!!

That's awesome! She must be on cloud nine. Sounds like a very good reason to celebrate.

Olivia has her team award ceremony on thrusday and she is excited. I think they will give her a level 4 certificate.

How exciting, it was Sunshines first official day at L4 also. Congratulations to your DD what a big day for her.

Congrats! She must feel so happy to have made the 'cut', and you are most assuredly a proud mama as well! Hope she enjoys her Summer getting ready to compete L4! :)

My daughter is a new level 4 gymnast and going into 4th grade as well! She was moved to level 4 in May. She loves it! COngratulations and have a great level 4 season!!

woohoo, That's fantastic!!

Has she started practicing L4 stuff yet? Is she loving it??
So glad to hear your great news! I'm sure she will have wonderful season.

Lots of luck! :D

woohoo, That's fantastic!!

Has she started practicing L4 stuff yet? Is she loving it??
So glad to hear your great news! I'm sure she will have wonderful season.

Lots of luck! :D

Yes, she has all her skills and is working on learning the routines. She is enjoying it very much. Especially beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back