It's so different and so sparkly!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Looking great. Dd was very impressed with how much she has learnt in such a short time .(and liked the retro roll to ankle rotation move).

WOW! So, as mom, looking at her demeanor, body language, facial expressions before during and after (not to mention not wanting to remove the leo), do you think she may have found "her thing" at last?

Oh, and if you made it floor length I have a formal dress I wore to Navy Ball that resembles her leo!

Reactions: sce
She looks fantastic! I can't believe that's what only 3 months of work looks like. So glad she is happy and having fun- and getting to wear a super sparkly leo has to be the icing on the cake!

Reactions: sce
and she even had to contend with a small person running on the floor during her routine, despite that she kept the apparatus moving and coped really well, for such short time she has done really well, she should be very proud of herself

Love it! That was a lot of tricks with a hoop to learn so fast. She must have super hand-eye coordination. I'm soooo happy that your lovely DD has found something she enjoys with supportive people around her :):)

Love it! That was a lot of tricks with a hoop to learn so fast. She must have super hand-eye coordination. I'm soooo happy that your lovely DD has found something she enjoys with supportive people around her :):)

I'm biased, of course, but I think she has great muscle control in her hands and hand/eye coordination. She draws lovely mandalas, and I can barely
draw a straight line. Lol.
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1484529928.246065.jpg

I have a dancer and an actor and while I've gotten better over the years, I still don't rock the makeup part. I made my actor learn to put on her own false eyelashes when she got a part needing them recently. LOL!! I can't believe your daughter has only been doing rhythmic for a few months. She looked super comfortable out there! Mine just switched to a new sport as well and is getting close to her first meet. Kind of nice to have her be so new, that there's not nearly the pressure she was feeling in upper level gymnastics.

She looked beautiful and so happy!! Her routine was really good and she really seemed to love it!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back