Jay Clark resigns......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

WOAH! didn't see that one coming either. It has only been 3 years since he started as head coach. I would think he would of stuck with it for at least another season or two. You never know, there might be some personal reason he resigned.

I can't imagine who Georgia is going to get to come in and do what the AD wants in such a short time..it's reported that the AD judges the "success" of the coach by "winning the SECs and NCAAs"....good luck with that one...short of Suzanne Yoculan , there's no one who fits that bill...and she got out at just the right time as Courtney Kupets and Tiifany Tolnay were graduating (arguably 2 of the greatest NCAA gymnasts of all time) ..and Jay didn't have them either going forward so it was a lose-lose situation for him from the get go...

This was a shock to me! Jay noticed my dd stretching during class one day, and put her on the team (level 4) when she was 8 and enrolled at his club. I'll never forget that day, we were so excited! Her teammate has already made a verbal commitment to be a Gymdog. I'm quite saddened by this news. I hope they're staying around--I love his wife, Julie; so sweet and fun.

they're both great people. and both have great character. maybe if the "mouth from the south" comes back and takes care of all that PR BS that she was good at, Jay could resume what he loves best. coaching!:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back