DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
OK...I guess I am just going to try out this bragging thing. Here is my daughter...up to this point...my wife and I do not coach her. It has been very fun being at the meets as a parent (except when I have to coach during her session and I cannot watch).

Anyways...we've been having lots of fun...rock on!

[video=youtube;l2CShMjTUQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2CShMjTUQ4[/video]

brings back memories for me and my favorite daughter.:)

Oh. My. Goodness. Could she be any cuter? I generally find babies boring (except mine... mine were totally fascinating) but seeing little ones at THIS age ALMOST makes me want to have another...

She is so adorable! I loved her show of excitement throughout her routine!! I smiled all the way through along with her!!

AWWWWWWW! there are so many words that come to mind to describe her. It looks like she is having a blast out there. Enjoy it now before she grows up to fast. :D

She is so cute! She did a great job. My daughter watched the video with me a little earlier and said "Hey! That's my routine!" Haha. Too cute!

Thanks for coming over to the ' dark side ' and sharing that with us. She is absolutely adorable and looks like she is having a blast. I bet it is Wierd to be in the stands watching instead of on the floor coaching.

Hope she continues to enjoy gymnastics.

I just LOVE how she smiled right at your camera at the end!!!! What a ham!!! Such personality showing through already! You can just see she's having a blast:D!!! Enjoy & drink in every moment, they grow up in a heartbeat! Thanks for sharing this bit of joy with us...made my day!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back