Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Jesolo

Discussion in 'Women's Artistic Gymnastics (WAG)' started by vagymmomma, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I just saw a couple tweets on Jesolo. What made the difference with Emma beating Ragan in the AA standings? It seemed like Ragan had a solids bars set (at least in the event finals) and she has added a lot of upgrades. What does she need to do to win? I have never been a huge Ragan fan, but I always pull for the girls that keep at the grind.

The next Olympic cycle looks to have a ton of great US gymnasts in the mix. Hopefully they can stay healthy so they can give it their all.

2. Ragan only did a FTY and Emma did a double. She also had a few rough landings / under-rotations on Floor.

Aero, Jenny, vagymmomma and 2 others like this.
  3. I was wondering why there was no team for the US?

4. USAG did not send a team. Other priorities at the moment I presume.

5. USAG announced a couple months ago they would not be sending a team, I assume due to monetary/legal issues and such. The girls who went had to pay all their own expenses.

sce likes this.
  6. or their clubs or booster clubs did

sce, txgymfan and amiandjim like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice