Parents Joining Groups

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mtn77

Proud Parent
How do you join the groups listed under social groups? I tried to join several quite awhile ago and it doesn't look like any have been accepted. I did just notice a message that says ...You have insufficient privileges to post here. Are those groups active?

How do you join the groups listed under social groups? I tried to join several quite awhile ago and it doesn't look like any have been accepted. I did just notice a message that says ...You have insufficient privileges to post here. Are those groups active?
A lot of the groups wont allow you to join unless you have a certain number of posts in the main forums. Often times, they want you to have at least 30 posts before allowing you to join.

Even if you have the required number of posts, it will say you have insufficient privileges to post if you have not been approved for the group. The moderators do not receive notices that someone has requested to join. If you have the required posts and have requested to join with no response, message one of the moderators of the group.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back