Parents Juju's 1st Meet of Season (L4)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD was really excited about getting her 9 on floor especially in her first meet of the season. In our gym it is a BIG thing because the coaches let the girls make up there own ending pose for the floor routine once they get a 9 on floor. Until that point all the girls do the same generic ending pose so they feel really special to get to do something unique in the world of compulsory gymnastics. Juju wants to end with this pouty faced, crossed arm, peace sign ending which would be absolutely hilarious but probably not too appreciated by the judges. I will see if she will demonstrate it so I can post it for all to laugh at.

Ok so here it is...

the end pose she wants to do at the end of her Level 4 floor routine.

Prepare to laugh...

attachment.php

That is too cute. I don't think the judges really care do they? They probably would love to see something different after all the same generic poses all day. She is adorable!!!

So awesome. Love the face with the pose!

Midget already has hers picked out for next year. She is planning on flicking some imaginary lint off her shoulder.

haha love the pose. Not sure all the judges would appreciate that but you go girl! They probably get fed up with the same old same old. My fave is Olivias 'what' pose.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back