Parents Juju's 3rd Meet Update - A crown for The Crown

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Let me start by saying thank you for having such a wonderful place to share our joys and frustrations as parents to a gymnast. It is nice to have a place to share our gymmies accomplishments without having to worry about the drama that a success or some parent bragging can sometimes bring within a gym. And of course write short novels too… I’ll be impressed if you make it to the end - LOL....but I feel like if I cannot share it with my ‘anonymous’ CB friends then who with…?...

I LOVE reading posts from proud mothers - so brag away!! And thanks for making it a nice juicy detailed one!! :D

Congrats!!!! And I agree--if you can't share it here, where can you share it??

first off - I made it to the end and really enjoyed the short novel ;-) - you moms are making me feel like I need to write up better meet reports LOL

Secondly - WOW WOW and WOW! Congrats!!! That is AWESOME!

I can't wait to watch the video!!!!!

Way to go Juju !! Just watched the video and wow she did an amazing job!Beautiful form those toes stayed pointed the whole time!

you moms are making me feel like I need to write up better meet reports LOL

I always feel like my posts are way too long...

I can't wait to watch the video!!!!!

The video is now posted..

http://www.youtube.com/user/jlewis219#p/a/u/0/w-KzTOfVSkA

I also feel like my videos are way too long - LOL. This time I tried to put the fluff stuff at the end so it was easier to skip if you don't want to watch all the awards and pictures. I always think of leaving them out but figure it is easier to preserve the memories if everything stays together.

Congrats!!!!

My DD is training on the Barbados team, but hasn't competed yet (she only just joined the team and is working on learning the Level 3 routines). I wish we could have come to your meet, but hopefully the coach will decide to go again next year.

My DD is training on the Barbados team...

We were absolutely thrilled to have your team at our meet. I heard it was like 2400 miles... WOW! I met many of your parents and they were all so nice. I also heard many stateside family members were able to come which is awesome. We definitely would love to have the team back next year.

I was able to get our local newspaper to cover the meet and one of your gymnasts pictures made the article. You can find the online version here:

Rock Hill competition draws 800 gymnasts | The Herald - Rock Hill, SC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back