WAG Junior Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

IreneKa

Proud Parent
I don’t think any of the leos ‘revealed’ too much….but there were a couple that maybe implied too much….but yeah, it is just a matter of personal opinion. My dd wore one with a plunging mesh v neck.

Not on the topic of leos, but just wanted to say congratulations to your daughter, she did amazing! Do you have any videos to share?
Why doesn't USAG post any videos of juniors, only the seniors?

Thank you guys for the kind words! I am so proud of her for keeping her composure and digging deep to comeback and finish the weekend out strong! It just as easily could have gone the other way. All the athletes that competed this weekend are phenomenal and have way more mental toughness than I ever had, have, or will have. They all amaze me!! This had me in tears though!!
05A34535-9554-4DBF-A5AB-053791628C44.jpeg

Thank you guys for the kind words! I am so proud of her for keeping her composure and digging deep to comeback and finish the weekend out strong! It just as easily could have gone the other way. All the athletes that competed this weekend are phenomenal and have way more mental toughness than I ever had, have, or will have. They all amaze me!! This had me in tears though!!View attachment 8065
That says it all! Every athlete dreams of representing their country. Congratulations! She’s phenomenal at every event.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back