Just found this site

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B&M's mom

Proud Parent
Hi,

I just joined after finding this site this week. I'm the very proud, but equally terrified mom of two gymnasts, DD #1, age 10 who will be competing Level 8 and just qualifed for TOPS national testing and DD#2 who is 7 and will be competing GIJO Level 4. DD#1 loves any and all gymnastics and has decided to pursue the upper levels which means huge changes. DD#2 loves gymnastics right now but, knowing her, will find something else down the road.

I'm just trying to be supportive of both without becoming the pushy mom I know I can be.

Lovely to have you join us on the Chalkbucket, we have many great parents here who are dealing with the same issues as you. I am sure you'll be a great help to each other.

I'm just trying to be supportive of both without becoming the pushy mom I know I can be.

This is me EXACTLY. It's definitely hard trying to step back and not be that pushy parent.

Welcome to CB! It's a fun place with many, many knowledgeable people on here. :)

Welcome! I noticed you are from Illinois, so are we. It will be great to have a fellow state competitor on here! Good luck to your two:) DDs this season.

Welcome to CB! Great site full of very knowledgeable people at all different levels of this crazy sport. I have 4 beautiful children, 2 boys and 2 girls. Only one is a gymmie. She is 9 years old and competing level 7 this year. Welcome!

Welcome to cb! My gymmie is also a 10 yo level 8 who is headed to TOPs in October. :)
May you find wisdom and support here; I sure have!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back