Off Topic Justin bieber!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

who likes JUSTIN BIEBER???!!?
ive decided im obsessed!
tell me what your fav song is and why u like him so much!
my fav song is u smile:)
i like him so much because he is such a cutie awesome singer and yeah!

Ugh. Another annoying boy band. No different than Justin Timberlake, Backstreet boys, etc.

Girls, there's a lot of other girls ahead of you in line....sorry!

I kinda like his songs but I don't like his "character".
He's older than me but looks a little bit childish.
Anyway, I like that "Baby, baby" song and "Down to Earth", because Paulo Sousa sang it on youtube. :)

Gymbug, based on your post I would guess you are underage, most 13 year olds can't stand JB. However that is not really the issue. The issue is that you need to type like you are a grown up, with capitals, punctuation and even paragraphs!

You have been warned!

Bog, unfortunately my DD is FIFTEEN and is absolutely obsessed with him..... Ugh . . . better him tho, than the REAL boys, right?!?!?

Eek!!! We call him Justin Beaver in our house, he reminds us of a smiley little critter! Joyfully my girls loathe his music, I remind them that he is just a little boy doing what he loves, they don't have to like what he produces, or how he is portrayed in the media by his minders, but they cannot "HATE' him.

All Time Low seems to be the band of the moment in my house.

I wouldn't assume gymbug86 is underage because she likes Justin Bieber. I have friends who are 13/14 and like his music.

I, personally, don't... Honestly, when I first heard him the radio, I thought he was a girl! I'm sure he's a perfectly nice person, but he's just not that good a singer. Sorry.

Bog, I wouldn't assume gymbug is underage because I know more than half of the girls on my team (14 and 15) are absoulty obssesed with him.:eek:

Personally, I can not stand him at all. The one song I will allow myself to listen too on the radio is Baby. And that I can barely take. LOL. I just find his songs very annoying. No offense to all you guys who like him!:D

P.S Bog I love your nickname for him!!:cool:

HA HA HA!!! I call him "Justin Baby" and my DD gets soooo irritated when I say that!!! But then, I guess everything I do anymore is "annoying" to her! That is, unless she wants something!

i don't really like justin bieber that much, the only song i like is never say never. :)

That kind of rude to her to assume shes underage because of a boy she likes, even if it was a "second clue". She made this thread for people who LIKE justin bieber, not for you to complain about how much your kids like him and your unoriginal nicknames for him.

That kind of rude to her to assume shes underage because of a boy she likes, even if it was a "second clue". She made this thread for people who LIKE justin bieber, not for you to complain about how much your kids like him and your unoriginal nicknames for him.

As this is a discussion forum anyone can discuss the pros and cons of any issue! That is the point of a forum, not a blog!!!Stretching things a bit I think!!!:D

I like Justin Bieber, I wouldn't call myself obsessed but I think he is funny and for some reason I just like his music. My favorite song by him is "Never Let You Go". My team and I performed a self choreographed (sp?) dance to "Baby" for our end of the year program so I am pretty much tired of that song haha :) and my whole team likes him except for the 11 year old and we are all 13ish-15ish.

Sorry, but I disagree. The thread title is Justin Bieber. I think any topic related to JB is fair game. Besides, there are always two sides to every story.

I first thought he was a girl when I saw him! Whoops lolz. I don't think he can sing either. I like the parody of baby though I just had to laugh when my friend showed me the video.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back