Kadee's last meet of the season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Was a Level 4 State Championship "fun meet".
Her first meet this season she ended in 12th AA, with a 29.0
Her State Meet she was age 6b Beam and Bar Champ..and ended with a 34.25
2nd on Floor, Vault, and 2nd AA. (girl who beat her did it by .05...lol)
Not her best meet this season...but close.
She amazes me everyday. She has grown so much this year..not just as a gymnast but as a little lady.
At this point..we are thinking she will repeat L4 next year. She has all her L5 skills but that pesky kip. (which she needs a spot on) But at this point..the coaches and I both think..she needs another year to repeat L4. Perfect the skills. Get more into the details..and just mature a little bit. She is only 6 and will turn 7, 4 months before this next comp season starts. So she has plenty of time to..take a step back..refocus..and nail it to the wall this coming season..lol
Here is her State video. Sorry about how shakey it is in the begining. I was trying to balance my son and the video..didn't work well...because I dropped the camera..and then had a hard time getting it to work again and missed all but her ROBHS in her floor routine..lol. I went to find this video on youtube and watched her first L4 meet this season and wow...the difference is crazy. (still needs a lot of work on making it pretty). Her ROBHS alone doesn't scare the crud out of me anymore...lol
http://youtu.be/R1_tBhkYE8Q

Congrats to Kadee on a great L4 season. It is amazing how much they grow in a year both skill wise and maturing. :). Now you too can take breath with no more meets :) enjoy!

Kadee grew so much over the season and I loved reading about her progress. What a great way to finish off her level 4 season! Think of how awesome she'll be next year! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back