Kellogg tour of champions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So the 2012 Olympic (gymnastics) team and 3 members of the 2008 team is going on tour! And they are coming to my state near the end of September- 6 days after my birthday! I was looking at the site Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions and it said that gym clubs can go and even participate! And then I noticed that my team is on the list! I really hope I can go! Anyone else planning on going?

My dd & I are going in November. Our team got a ton of tickets and I think over 100 of us are going. Can't wait!

They're going to my state in November! YAY! I'm gonna go! :D

*gasp* My gym is on the list! :D Does that mean I can buy tickets through the gym? :D Like, what does it mean if my gym is on the list? xD

Where did you find the list d0nut?? I looked at the site, but couldn't find the gym list. I'm not sure what it means, maybe some of the top level gymnasts from your gym are going to be in the show? I know they have local gymnasts participate. We're going to Tampa the end of October, and DD5 is super excited to see the people she just saw on TV. I admit, mommy's a little excited to see them to. We aren't going with our gym, but with my sister and nieces. We got the tickets before my gym did. :)

next to the city is a
clubicon.png
icon. click on it and there is a list of gyms:)

Although the gyms listed I believe are only the gyms participating by selling tickets through the gym NOT every one of those gyms are actually in the show.

For example there must be over 15 gyms on the list for my city and yet only one gym will be IN the show. (Most likely the local gym that produces elites and has national team members, but I don't know for sure.)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back