Off Topic Kinda weird question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok so this is kinda a weird question but.... I had lost all of my baby teeth already and one of my mollars had come out in halfs. Well one of the halfs stayed in my mouth haha and was loose but not loose enough for it to come out. I recently went to the dentist and he pulled it. Which was not a big deal and didn't hurt at all. Well he said that my gum had grown back into my tooth a little. Right after he pulled it I realized that the part of my gum that must have grown back into my tooth was like a little flap on my gum. Now, 3 days later that flap of my gum is still there and I can play with it with my tounge. I looked all over the internet trying to find out what is going to happen to the flap of my gum. If it's going to just dissolve or if I'm going to have to have it removed. Does anyone know??? Thanks!!:)

The flap of gum will disappear over time. I had something like that happen to me when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and my boyfriend has had similar with his teeth. Try not to play with it with your tongue.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back