kip help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I had gotten my kip for one day then lost it. I'm blaming the fact that I got my cast off the next day and it has set me off balance but my coach is really annoyed.
She's always saying how she expects everyone on excel gold to have a kip. It doesn't make it any better that I'm the oldest girl n the team(14). Any tips for making doing kips easier?

Good luck with your kip. HOwever, you are not old enough to be on Chalkbucket. You have to be 16 in order to be here for your safety and for ours. Come back in a couple of years :)

I had gotten my kip for one day then lost it. I'm blaming the fact that I got my cast off the next day and it has set me off balance but my coach is really annoyed.
She's always saying how she expects everyone on excel gold to have a kip. It doesn't make it any better that I'm the oldest girl n the team(14). Any tips for making doing kips easier?
First off that's how I was I had my kip for a day then I lost it then I had it etc... You won't just get it and have it you work up your repetition and eventually you will get the feel of it and one day you'll just be able to do it without trying. Also about your coach tell her that everybody progresses differently and don't be pushy because that where injuries come into your life...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back