WAG Knee strap recommendations

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mamabearof3

Proud Parent
Hi all!
My dd is dealing with patellar tendinitis, she’s been wearing the cho pat single strap but she says it slides down a bit. Has anyone tried anything else that stays put?
Thanks in advance!

Hi all!
My dd is dealing with patellar tendinitis, she’s been wearing the cho pat single strap but she says it slides down a bit. Has anyone tried anything else that stays put?
Thanks in advance!
If she has the right size and it is sliding down, then maybe she needs something "grippy" underneath ... like that self-adhesive wrap stuff they use now after you have blood work done.
Or she might want to try a dual action cho pat strap. It has a strap above and below, so it shouldn't slip, in theory.
The bottom strap does the same thing as her current one while the top strap puts a little pressure above and takes some of the pressure off the quad.

If she has the right size and it is sliding down, then maybe she needs something "grippy" underneath ... like that self-adhesive wrap stuff they use now after you have blood work done.
Or she might want to try a dual action cho pat strap. It has a strap above and below, so it shouldn't slip, in theory.
The bottom strap does the same thing as her current one while the top strap puts a little pressure above and takes some of the pressure off the quad.

Thank you, she has the x-small which is the smallest size they have. I was thinking of getting her the dual strap but I wasn’t sure if it would be comfortable wearing while running. I guess shell just have to try it! Thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back