Parents L4 officially over

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD had her state meet on Sun. which was held at Wide World of Sports @ Disney,which was very exciting .We went up Sat dd and her friend played around in the pool and arcade and of course had a hard time falling a sleep and we had an 8am session .She was bummed that she was not with any of her teammates they were split up in 4 different session times.She started on vault ,was not bad on to bars which she has had a difficult time with the shoot thru ,she got her kip did her shoot thru and fell back and almost back around she pulled her self up and finished.beam which is her best event she overturned her 2nd turn and lost her balance and fell otherwise was very nice,floor was last and she was last to go and did not perform very I think she wanted this meet over.Only received 2 medals one for vault and AA.We said goodbye to the shoothrus and went to Downtown Disney.I still do not know how the team placed but talking to other mothers known of the girls did has well has expected.They had her team compete back to back seasons fall/spring and was a little to long for them .Any way on to L5!

Last edited:
Great job, how nice to have States at Disney. Lovely for her to end the season with two medals and to be moving on to L5.

Thanks guys!She is so excited to start learning the new skills,but a short time to get them the season starts again in Sept. we will see what happens.

WOW 2 medals at state meet - that is something to be proud of!! does she compete USAG or something else? I was just wondering because you said she got her kip but not her shoot thru and USAG L4 doesn't have a kip and USAG L5 doesn't have a shoot thru. I'm confused

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back