Parents L4 states...completely shameless proud mom brag!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
M competed at L4 states this morning (at 8 am!:eek:). This was her second meet ever and here is how she did...clank, clank!

Beam 7.975 (fell on scale:() no place
Vault 8.675 (no place)
Floor 8.70 (7th place)...personal best!
and...drum roll....................
Bars 9.0 1st place!!!!:)(personal best and 1st 9 ever!)

AA 34.35 3rd place (personal best!)

Way to go M. I am so completely shamelessly proud of my little girl. All the umpteen hours I spend driving to and from the gym are so worth it just to see ONE first place finish!

I totally screwed up the videos and only caught bars and beam so I don't know how well my montage is going to turn out...and I am off to take a nap but had to brag just a lil' bit on my dd!:D

Thanks for reading! And thanks to everyone who gave advice on my bars question earlier in the week.

Oh Bog, she had SO much fun! She is so psyched for next year...she will repeat L4 since she only started in December.

Mbphoto, some of the girls are still competing until 10pm tonight...so I am not sure if they have posted anything yet...but if I find out I will let you know.:)

Madigym00 - I totally forgot I had a fellow CB-er that was going to be at the state meet. I am kicking myself right about now!

Juju was in the session just after M on Sunday. We came on Saturday to watch our 9 & 11 year olds compete in Session 3 and then were were there today for Juju in Session 5 and stayed to watch 2 teammates in Session 6. We had a great time there. I talked with several of the parents of your gym. Chris, who sang the National Anthem was really nice. We visited with him a good bit. Juju even shared her Starburst's with him - LOL! Then there was a dad that has 4 girls in the gym - OMG- that is one heck of a bill!

We had such a good time and were thrilled that Juju did so well. A HUGE CONGRATS to M for her 9 on bars. Totally Awesome!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back