L4 states this weekand!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My dd has her state meet this sun. please send good luck her way.She has been struggling with her shoot thru last thur I did not see her practice and she told me her coach told her to stay on bars till she got it well she said she made it 4x so last night she wanted me to see it well no shoot thru she gets her foot stuck.she has 2 more practices so I am crossing my fingers!Also to top it off she missed the young group by 2 days so now she will be placed with girls that are 8 1/2 to 10.SO please have the fairy sprinkle her magic on Sun!!!!!!!!

My dd has her state meet this sun. please send good luck her way.She has been struggling with her shoot thru last thur I did not see her practice and she told me her coach told her to stay on bars till she got it well she said she made it 4x so last night she wanted me to see it well no shoot thru she gets her foot stuck.she has 2 more practices so I am crossing my fingers!Also to top it off she missed the young group by 2 days so now she will be placed with girls that are 8 1/2 to 10.SO please have the fairy sprinkle her magic on Sun!!!!!!!!
Sending those "shoot thru" fairies off your DD to sprinkle their dust! Have lots of fun at states & GOOD LUCK!!!!:D

Good luck for state this weekend, our winter state meet is on Saturday for DD1 and DD3!!

States are so much fun! Good luck to your DD! She will do great! Sending lots of good luck fairies and bar fairies! Have a great time!:)

We'll be thinking of you! Sending your dd lots of good wishes for her meet. Tell her to remember to have a blast! It's a priveledge just to be there!:)

That shoot thru used to be a thorn in my dd's side as well - I'll be sending lots of good luck thoughts your way this weekend - along with the getting that darn foot over the bar without hitting it fairy :)

Sending all the good luck fairies, shoot through fairy, chalk the bar fairy and well, any other fairy I can find............

Good Luck to DD at the State Meet on Sunday.

Good luck to your dd. I will forward any faries I have after my dd meet Saturday night. I'll send them express!

Could you also send a bar fairy to my dd's teamate she got some pretty deap rips last night.flippers mom Good luck to your dd on sat. and thanks for sending them express.

Good Luck! The bar fairies will be busy this weekend for sure. I'm sure she will do great!

Lots of good luck to your DD at States. Hope she gets those skills and that she has a blast. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back