WAG L8 to Xcel Platinum I think, maybe???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would go to diamond or sapphire if they have it in your zone. Platinum is more 5-7 rather than 8
When I started this thread levels higher then in platinum were nonexistent in my world. With feedback from the thread and actually seeing diamonds for the first time at a meet. She could win and she can be beaten, fairly.

That would clearly be the best fit for her. And some personal stuff with extended family this weekend and I’m the heck with regionals or DP vs Xcel. Just do what you love doing. Do the skills you can (and that’s Xcel diamond) and have freaking fun.

So at this point I want her to go where I will see her amazing smile.

When I started this thread levels higher then in platinum were nonexistent in my world. With feedback from the thread and actually seeing diamonds for the first time at a meet. She could win and she can be beaten, fairly.

That would clearly be the best fit for her. And some personal stuff with extended family this weekend and I’m the heck with regionals or DP vs Xcel. Just do what you love doing. Do the skills you can (and that’s Xcel diamond) and have freaking fun.

So at this point I want her to go where I will see her amazing smile.
I hope she has a fantastic year and does the best gymnastics of her life.

This meet is just a regular invite... it is not an official championship meet by USA Gymnastics.

Not ready to spill details but we may need a gym change. Suffice to say there have been changes that don’t work for us at this time.

My kid is a L8/9. She will be a senior next year. Had her coaching situation been different this year, she likely could have competed 9. What’s done is done.

She is a section champ on her HS team. And wants to continue competing USAG and HS. She wants her senior moments and she earned them.

She would prefer to compete L8. But I’m a plan A, B, C type person. So can she head over to Excel Platinum with no issue? I will need to be scouting possibilities. For next year.
She should definitely try for Xcel Diamond, considering her level. Keep in mind that Xcel is less competitive than Optionals.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back