Parents L9 Floor passes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmom2020

Proud Parent
Hi. My daughter is a level 9 and her coach said she has a 9.8 start value for her floor but for some reason every time we go to a meet they move her down to a 9.7. I’m not sure why she’s losing her bonus when she doesn’t fall on any of her passes.
her passes are round off, back handspring full, front handspring front layout front tuck and a round off back handspring 1 1/2. Does anyone know any possible reason why she’s being dropped down to 9.7 if she doesn’t fall?

Hi. My daughter is a level 9 and her coach said she has a 9.8 start value for her floor but for some reason every time we go to a meet they move her down to a 9.7. I’m not sure why she’s losing her bonus when she doesn’t fall on any of her passes.
her passes are round off, back handspring full, front handspring front layout front tuck and a round off back handspring 1 1/2. Does anyone know any possible reason why she’s being dropped down to 9.7 if she doesn’t fall?
I don’t think there is any bonus in these passes, and if her dance has no bonus, that could explain it.

She has to have a front handspring front layout front pike for a 9.8 bonus.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back