Parents Last "regular season" meet before state

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Billy

DD had an excellent last meet today! State is next weekend so this was a great way to end the regular season.

Vault- 9.425 (1st place)
Bars-9.525 (2nd place)
Beam- 9.325 (1st place)
Floor- 9.500 (1st place)

AA- 37.775 (1st place)

Woo hoo! :D

Way to go:) She is so ready to move on especially with awesome scores like that:)
Wow... I think she is going to do so good next week for her state meet:)

excellent job, just a few quick questions. Where do you live that they compete children at level 2? Also is this inner-squad competition? I guess I've actually never seen a meet advertising anything lower than level 4. Regardless your daughter looked phenomenal for such a young age.

Too cute - I've never seen level 2's compete before. She has really pretty form and should do well as a level 4.

excellent job, just a few quick questions. Where do you live that they compete children at level 2? Also is this inner-squad competition? I guess I've actually never seen a meet advertising anything lower than level 4. Regardless your daughter looked phenomenal for such a young age.

We live in Georgia, which has a big AAU. AAU competes as low as level 2 and allows younger kids to compete. There were five gyms competing at yesterday's meet. There will be over 250 gymnasts in just level 2 at the state meet next weekend. In fact, level 2 is all day on Sunday. They divide the girls into sessions by age.

Thanks for all the compliments. She is loving gymnastics and can't wait to move to level 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back