Leanne Wong

• Thread starter Deleted member 26744
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 26744

I’m not very knowledgeable about the code of points and difficulty. If Leanne Wong were to fill in for bars, floor, vault or beam at the Olympics and performed her routines almost perfectly how would she stand among the other top athletes who did as well?

I’m not very knowledgeable about the code of points and difficulty. If Leanne Wong were to fill in for bars, floor, vault or beam at the Olympics and performed her routines almost perfectly how would she stand among the other top athletes who did as well?
Her floor is good enough to be in the mix for a silver/bronze medal when she hits. Her UB and BB are not difficult enough to make event finals but would be fine as a substitute for a 3rd score for the team in place of McCallum or Chiles. Same with vault, would be fine as a 3rd score in place of McCallum or Lee.

Her floor is good enough to be in the mix for a silver/bronze medal when she hits. Her UB and BB are not difficult enough to make event finals but would be fine as a substitute for a 3rd score for the team in place of McCallum or Chiles. Same with vault, would be fine as a 3rd score in place of McCallum or Lee.

Okay, thanks. There are two alternates right? How do they decide which alternate gymnast fills in for a team member if it is needed?

At the USA Nationals, she was fifth in the AA with bronze on the floor, and at the Trials she finished eighth in the AA and second on the floor. If she would bring back Komova II on bars, it would be so helped. Also Andreasen, Dos Santos I and 3 1/2 twists laid out salto backward on FX

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back