Leos at Visa Champs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, I am now 99.9 percent sure I know who your dd is and who you are. ;) I've done a little homework with your previous posts and figured it out.

You definitely know me too. ;)

..........and for the record, I thought Shawn's leos were the ugliest ever. Seriously ugly. More circus like than anything else. The orange color itself wasn't horrible, in and of itself, but that fake sleeveless look thing just wasn't working for her, and made her look like she belonged in the circus, not the Visa Championships. The black with the orange looked yucky; way too Halloweeny for my tastes. I didn't like it in the other color combo. either. It was basically the same leo in two different colors. Weird.

I loved Alicia's, Nastia's and of course, Dar's. :)

Ok, I am now 99.9 percent sure I know who your dd is and who you are. ;) I've done a little homework with your previous posts and figured it out.

You definitely know me too. ;)

Do I have a stalker?? :confused: ;) I not sure who you are, but I am guessing that you have the same name on another more "local" forum. I guess I better not voice my "personal issues" on here. I feel like I already inserted foot in mouth if you did some research - not good!

Just for the record - I really like Granny Smith apples, how 'bout you (hence the name.)

Do I have a stalker?? :confused: ;) I not sure who you are, but I am guessing that you have the same name on another more "local" forum. I guess I better not voice my "personal issues" on here. I feel like I already inserted foot in mouth if you did some research - not good!

Just for the record - I really like Granny Smith apples, how 'bout you (hence the name.)

Uhm, no stalker. :D Just a Willmoor mom who wanted to see if there was any talk about Dar on here. :) I searched under her name and came to this thread and noticed you were here. And yes, that is my name and so now you know my dd is your dd's big sis at gym. ;)

No need to watch what you say. I don't have any reason to repeat anything or take it anywhere. I think it's great to have a place to talk to other parents about stuff that affects them, their child(ren), work or life in general. Message boards can be great for that. It is rare that I check in here, but way back when dd was first starting, I did read (and learn) lots from mb. I also got lots of advice about raising my twins from another mb (related to twins, of course). So, I think this can be a good outlet for bouncing ideas, venting, asking questions, finding support, etc... I don't plan on posting here (or reading) much, I'm just excited about Dar' and looking forward to next weekend. Just wanted to see if there was any mention of her here. No stalking, I promise. ;)

Oh, and you do know the only reason I searched your name was because I was trying to figure out who granny smith was and your picture of dd is so small that I couldn't identify her from that. I almost thought you were the mom of a little level 4 or 5 from the Medford gym, which is why I wouldn't recognize the name (if Smith *was* your last name, which of course, it isn't). And you certainly are no granny ;). So, by reading your posts, it was easy to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Catch you at the gym!

Not sure what you mean by the fact that you "already inserted foot in mouth". From the few posts I read, I didn't read ANYTHING that should make you feel that way. :confused: And again, EVEN if you did, I have no reason to share that with anyone. Again, my only reason for searching your posts was to help me identify who you are so my curiousity was satisfied. :D

I loved Chelsea Davis' leo!!! Too bad she wasn't able to compete in it at the championships!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back