Leotard material preference

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

W

westham123

Leotard material preference

What is everyone preference for leotard material? Most leos are made or lycra or velvet

I have never had a velvet leo and was wondering if any material has an advantage over the other?

Velvet does look abit more snuggly than lycra thou

Let me know please

I don't really like velvet but I know many people like it more. I like the shiny ones. Lol...my favorite company is Snowflake and I recently got a "shiny" leotard and I love it!!!

My favorite is velvet, only because they are more comfortable and when you sweat a lot, you can't see it through a velvlet leo :p. But i am starting to like the mystique leo's more and more! So i prefer velvet, but i am okay with other kinds too. But....velvet leo's give you wedgies easier than the other kinds! haha.

i dont like the velvet ones. they make me sweat and i live in florida so it can get really hot. i like wearing them in the winter time thogh. i agree with flipandtwist i like the shiny ones!!

shiny lycra looks like it wins then, it is what i like the most too

I like lycra better I think. Our team leos all used to be velvet and I never really liked the way they felt, and I was happy when we switched over to lycra. My high school leos are lycra too. Oh, I also like shiny leos! (;

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back