Parents Leotard Search

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
IMG_7057.jpg
I'm hoping someone has this exact leotard for sale in a size adult M/L/ or XL. If you do please message me. I need to find one by next weekend. Thanks!

If it is the group called "Leotard sales" I have seen a few folks posting adult sizes. Wouldn't hurt to put out an ISO search there just in case.

If you are on the FB page "leotard sales," you would search by AM or AL or AXL. It is a huge group, but there are lots of adult sizes. I don't remember this one, but I haven't been shopping lately.

You can also post an "ISO" type post. There are several vendors with old stock who might have it.

Ahhh, well the internet pendulum swings both ways.. the purchase still hasn't been shipped so it seems very unlikely it'll arrive on time anyway. Sigh. Such is life, I guess.

Is there anyone on her team near her size competing in a different session that she could borrow from?

Was it ebay or a company? Anyone you can actually talk to?
It was Poshmark, actually. As far as I can tell (I joined for this), you cannot contact the sellers other than to comment on the item.

As for her teammates, this isn't a meet. It's an exhibition and everyone else will already be wearing their leotards. There is no one (known to us) that retired last season. This is actually the previous team uniform- they ordered new ones for this season (DD included), but they just haven't arrived yet.

It was Poshmark, actually. As far as I can tell (I joined for this), you cannot contact the sellers other than to comment on the item.

As for her teammates, this isn't a meet. It's an exhibition and everyone else will already be wearing their leotards. There is no one (known to us) that retired last season. This is actually the previous team uniform- they ordered new ones for this season (DD included), but they just haven't arrived yet.

Ah, makes sense! Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back