WAG Leotards... sport bras... spandex... etc.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I don't get the no shorts thing either.
Our girls all wear shorts all the time and have no problem not wearing them at comps.
Same! I do hate not wearing shorts but I am completely fine at meets, as are all the other girls at my gym!

DD wears only GK leos. She has tried other brands and did not like them. GK has collected thousands of dollars from me. I deserve some free leos! Also she wears shorts. She never used to. At old gym, no girls did, at new gym, all girls do. She likes the Under Armour ones but really likes the Nike Elites. My wallet does not like the Nike Elites.

DD wears only GK leos. She has tried other brands and did not like them. GK has collected thousands of dollars from me. I deserve some free leos! Also she wears shorts. She never used to. At old gym, no girls did, at new gym, all girls do. She likes the Under Armour ones but really likes the Nike Elites. My wallet does not like the Nike Elites.
I really don't understand why these tiny shorts and leotards cost so much!

If a boy shows up in pants or shorts with pockets, the coach breaks out his big roll of duct tape and solves the problem. No need for much talk there, and it generally only happens once.
Pockets are a safety issue, ours get atheltic tape if they show up in pockets. Our boys are supposed to be in a step-in or tight fitted work-out shirts and shorts (no pockets), with pants and socks for pommel. It cna be difficult to find dcnet work-pout shorts that don't ahev pockets. They are allowed to, but rarely do, go shirtless. My ds was starting a trend of wearing a step-in on Fridays and rolling it down. Not sure if it was coincidence that the older girls workout that day. ;)

Do you mean Nike pro shorts. nike elite shorts are basketball shorts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back