Leotards...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymfan4ever95

Coach
Gymnast
I am having a jeolousy (sp?) problem concerning leotards. I only have 4 maybe 5 leo's that i will wear. My sister has 10 or 11 and my parents just bought her a new one!!!! I am about to explode here, and she won't stop bragging. She is always getting all these complements on her leo's, and i am wearing the same ones every week! My parents just told me that i can buy one with my own money (i have about 30 something dollers) "in a little while". Thats how it usually is with me. That "little while" will probably be a few months, but oh well. Do you guys know any good leotard companies that have pretty velvet leotards? I will only wear velvet leotards, so my sweat doesn't show through. The places i have looked is GK, Alpha Facor, Snowflake, Motionwear, and i might buy one from K Bee Leotards. All the ones i currently have are GK, but they don't have very many velvet ones that are not plain anymore. Any advice please?????

Have you looked at Rebecca's Mom Leotards?. They have some that are a combination of velvet and another material. The "framed leotards" have velvet at the top and around the arms so maybe that would work for you and you could have some of the other material if your "sweat issue" is only under your arms. I have also seen some pretty leos on Ebay. I have purchased many there and can usually get a pretty good deal on them. Good Luck!!

check ebay out - there are some really nice unbranded leos on there that are very reasonably priced.

I have bought almost all of my DD's leos off of Ebay. And most of them are the velvet styles too (I just think they look better). Hers are all GK, Snowflake (great fit for older girls) and Alpha Factor. The only thing w/Ebay, is that you'll just have to keep checking back until you find something you like! Also, the GK outlet "Down East" has some discontinued or seconds that you can call and ask about. The prices there are REALLY REALLY good.

discountleotards.com has all the brand names for less. Usually last years styles but hey I still like them

Also CL active wear has some too and my DD loves theirs but they do tend to run a bit on the slim side so I would recommend buying the next size up.

e-bay always has great buys but not alot of selection

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back