Parents Leotards????

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Where do most of you purchase your leo's for your DD's? Do you have a favorite brand?

I used to purchase all of ours from the proshop at the gym but I have begun to look for other sources. Also do you purchase with growing room? DD is still able to fit her leo's from two years ago and we have a drawer full but I am starting to think should I be buying ahead or just wait till she needs bigger.

I get most of my girls there leos at The goodwill!! (I find the GK brand ones for 3$) yes they are used but they are in wonderful shape! and my girls do not mind!!
I just make sure I wash them first!!
Also get good deals on the same GK ones at Once aupon a child!!

Last edited:
i really like the ones that our gym sells. they are made locally and are only $20. i also lucked out on some GKs when the team had a fundraiser and sold used leos. i have found some (no name brands) at goodwill/second hand stores as well.

I have bought most of mine @ the gym. We have gotten a couple of hand-me-downs from other gymnasts. Some sell theirs as well. There is a spot at the gym for used ones to be sold. One mom got some nice ones from Ebay for cheap.

I like the GK brand, bought some new and some off ebay. My dd has been a CM for about 2 years now so I am scared of a growth spurt that will leave us in trouble since we also have a drawful of leos. Before team I bought a couple snowflake design and also won a leo from K-Bee leotards. Also had a couple inexpensive ones from Target.

we get most of them at the gym. i'll only buy gk though because i know what size they wear in that brand..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back