Let's create a gymnastics story...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She didnt know if she couldcome out and tell him or not she was afraid of being on his bad side, she only wanted to be a gymnast. She started crying and coach liukin said...

(not sure what the previous post had to do with it so am going to continue from northstar)

"Its just you know how Jake would come and watch my meets and stuff? well his mum thinks that we shouldn't be seeing each other because of my gymnastics"

and coach Liukin replied....

Well which is more important to you? gymnastics or jake? Jenny knew gymnastics had always been her life...

but she realised how much she was missing out on a 'normal' social life like all of her friends. She was so torn, and didnt want to let everyone down. She didnt know what to say or do...

but just as she was about to burst into tears her phone flashed and it was Jake saying "I'll wait for you <3"

Jenny took a deep breath and pushed Jake to the back of her mind. She had been training for this her whole life, and she wasn't gonna let a boy distract her. She got on the beam, and...

andstarted a routine. Coach Liukin smiled.She knew he was proud of her. Then her mom walked into the gym and walked over to coach Liukin she looked concernedtheywalked back to his office and...

(I thought this stroy needed atwist to it:)

startingto do skills great. that was one thing you could always count on her to do, push whatever was in the backo of her mind away and keep practicing. coach liukin walked up to the beam and looked at her, and said...

"Jenny, I have some dissapointed news, on Jake's way home he got hit by a car on the way home, and is in the hospital now,..."

" noooo!!!" jenny screams and drops to her knees crying... " "is he alright???" she asks when looking up coach liukin. " from what i know of he has a couple broken ribs.. would you like to go see him?"

"Of course I want to see him, but wait I've got training to finish"

Coach Liukin replied, "The gym is not going anywhere it will still be here tomorrow and the next day, go see Jake, if you would like."

Her teammates gave her a huge hug and she quickly gathered her things and headed out of the gym with her mother.

When Jenny got to the hospital, she ran to Jake's room as fast as she could. She walked into his room and she saw him lying there...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back