DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
How did everyone do at Nationals in Daytona?

I have to say we had a blast. We were completely busy the entire time. Wish we would have stayed another day or two. We did the Richard Petty NASCAR ride along experience at Daytona Speedway. We ate at a cool historic restaurant that was right on the beach were stock car racing started called Racing's North Turn. Went to Universal for Harry Potter after the meet. It was all a blast.

Here are my daughter's routines. Had a few wobbles on beam and that one was our shot to the top. Overall... did awesome... 37.85... 12th AA... super proud of her...

How did everyone do at Nationals in Daytona?

I have to say we had a blast. We were completely busy the entire time. Wish we would have stayed another day or two. We did the Richard Petty NASCAR ride along experience at Daytona Speedway. We ate at a cool historic restaurant that was right on the beach were stock car racing started called Racing's North Turn. Went to Universal for Harry Potter after the meet. It was all a blast.

Here are my daughter's routines. Had a few wobbles on beam and that one was our shot to the top. Overall... did awesome... 37.85... 12th AA... super proud of her...

Awesome job! Glad you guys had such a great time! (wish we had thought to say hi! lol)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back