WAG Level 10 floor question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MinnieGymMom

Proud Parent
So my ODD just did level 9 and she competed a double tuck, a double full, and FHS FLO front pike. Whats required for level 10 tumbling and is this a good foundation. She is working double pikes and double lays on a soft landing and 2.5 twists. Any replies are appreciated...thanks.

So my ODD just did level 9 and she competed a double tuck, a double full, and FHS FLO front pike. Whats required for level 10 tumbling and is this a good foundation. She is working double pikes and double lays on a soft landing and 2.5 twists. Any replies are appreciated...thanks.

Assuming she had a 10 start value in level 9, she must’ve had a C + C leap pass so your dd has a good start... she will need to upgrade her two salto pass to include a C for bonus the double back gives her bonus in level 10 which it didn’t in level 9. If she adds either the double pike or the back 2.5 twist instead of the double full, those are both Ds and will give her bonus as well. Sounds like she is doing well!

Also, an Acro E will give her a 10.1 SV, providing she has .6
In bonus

Also, an Acro E will give her a 10.1 SV, providing she has .6
In bonus
If I understood correctly, its not 10.1, its 10.0 with a +1 bonus, which is a little confusing, but the max score can only be a 10.00. It has been stressed very heavily. If it was a 10.1 SV, then they could score a 10.1 with a perfect routine. So you will see this year a 10.0 SV with a +1 added to it to indicate they got the bonus. It will look like this: 10.0 +.1

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back