WAG Level 10 State meet report 

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
So as you all know I've been very discouraged with my dd's gymnastics of late because of injuries, recruiting frustrations, and meets scores. But Saturday night everything we've been through, everything she's fought for and worked for, all came to a wonderful and glorious head. She had a solid meet with no falls! She scored a 36.750 and qualified to Regionals! She was 2nd on beam and 3rd on bars, and 2 of her scores counted towards team score. And the best part of all, her level 10 team is the State Champions!!!!!!Just hearing those words has made everything worth it.

So as you all know I've been very discouraged with my dd's gymnastics of late because of injuries, recruiting frustrations, and meets scores. But Saturday night everything we've been through, everything she's fought for and worked for, all came to a wonderful and glorious head. She had a solid meet with no falls! She scored a 36.750 and qualified to Regionals! She was 2nd on beam and 3rd on bars, and 2 of her scores counted towards team score. And the best part of all, her level 10 team is the State Champions!!!!!!Just hearing those words has made everything worth it.

So happy to hear all her hard work paid off and the stars all aligned at States! Hoping the same happens for my Level 8 daughter at States next weekend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back