Off Topic Level 3 tuition

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Phillymom

Proud Parent
I’m relatively new to the gymnastics world. DD is switching gyms. At the new gym tuition is $350/mo and the level 3s practice 9 hrs/wk. This price is substantially more than our old gym, which I understand was priced way below average. Im not sure if this is average pricing or way over priced. Any info appreciated!

It would depend totally on the area that you are in. Where we are at thats a little high for 9 hours but not too far off. Its really more about the hours practice than the level of team because so many gyms vary the hours practiced for each level.

Also Xcel Silver in the Southeast, 9 hours a week, but my gymnast's tuition is $240/month.

I"m lucky to live in a very affordable state (WV). Our Level 3s pay $170/month for 8 hours of training and 1 hour of ballet per week.
I wish my daughters gym had a ballet component. She’s an athlete first and very much not a dancer and that seems to matter a lot with the compulsory routines.

I pay $400 for close to 20 hours so that seems high... but we are in a less competitive region... far from a big city.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back