DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jard.the.gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
Option 1, Piano:
Option 2, Trumpet:
Option 3, Mix:

Which one of these 3 Options for level 4 music do you like the best, and which one does your gym use?

I am going to use the level 4 routine for my optional routine next year, that is why i am interested.

We used the trumpet.
But if you're going to use it for an Optional routine, I like the mix better :)

This is very off topic, but does anyone know why the music stays the same for 9 years? Seriously, would it be so hard to get a new one every other year or so? I can't imagine how the gymnasts and coaches deal with listening the same song for almost 10 years, day in and day out? It can't be good for your mental health :confused::eek::D

This is very off topic, but does anyone know why the music stays the same for 9 years? Seriously, would it be so hard to get a new one every other year or so? I can't imagine how the gymnasts and coaches deal with listening the same song for almost 10 years, day in and day out? It can't be good for your mental health :confused::eek::D
I think it is because you want to get out of compulsory as quick as possible that way[emoji57] I actually have no idea why they don't change it that often, but it means a new, free floor routine for me...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back