level 5 meet video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow is all I can say! That is the most amazing Level 5 video I think I have ever seen! You must be a professional!! I would love to know how to get some video footage that awesome. You can look at my Youtube channel and see just how awful I am LOL !

We got rid of the video section as it was slowing things down. The brag section is a good spot for your video, I'll move it for you. Glad to see you back, hope you'll stick around and join the community conversations.

Fantastic video - what a great momento for the girls and their families. You are really talented!!

thanks!

thanks for the feedback!

I used a panasonic GH2 - which is actually a camera rather than a video camera. However, the video capabilities of the camera are great.
my advice on how to do a a meet video is to do it as try to duplicate what they do on TV: tight shots rather than wide angle; lots of faces, and hands and toes. easier said than done given the poor lighting and layout and most gym venues...

I enjoy taking pictures and videos and find that the time passes very quickly compared to just sitting there and watching, especially since I don't like to do score keeping

Wow! Terrific video! Thanks for sharing that with us. I am not so artistic, LOL. Last season, I was just thrilled that I could hold the camera steady. :)

Great video! I especially like the bars section. All those close-ups really help one see how hard the girls are working. It was an interesting effect. Thanks for sharing.:eek:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back