Level 5 State Meet this weekend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay....most of you know we switched gyms at the beginning of Jan. Well it's already time for our state meet...daughter is getting scores between 33.5 and 34.5, we are really hoping for 35 AA, needing some good luck fairies at her meet on Saturday. She is improving and all but has been fighting every bug between here and there since mid Dec...so hoping she can really pull off her best meet for the season. She is really wanting to move to level 6...(long story...why..nothing with new gym..it's all good). So I feel a AA of 35 would really help b/c she has most of her level 6 skills...of course not beautiful but she can do them. So if you wouldn't mind, send good luck fairies our way.

Thanks...it's been quite the season...with gym switching and all...but everything is going well at new gym :)

Thanks!!!!! And good luck to any other girls with States this weekend :)

Good luck to your daughter this weekend! Our state meet is at the end of the month! I know my DD would LOVE to get that elusive 35 AA also. The closest we have come this season is a 34.7. BTW....when you are done with those good luck fairies please send them this way!!!

Good Luck Fairies coming your way for a great meet on Saturday. And when you're done with them, just as AlexsGymmyMom has asked, please send them back this way as well because my DGD has her meet on Sunday.

Good luck to her at states!!!! Sending those 35AA fairies, we would also like them back before older DD's L5 state meet (last weekend of March!). Hopefully fairies will be flying all over the place! Glad things are going well for her at the new gym!

I will be sending them around after Sat. afternoon....I know she could get a 35AA if she pulls off her best on each event...thanks for the good luck fairies. And Mom2gymgirls...good luck this weekend too!! Let's hope our daughters rock!!!

Good luck to your dd this weekend!! Rooting for her to get that 35 or above!

Good luck to your dd. Hope she can put it all together for that elusive 35!!
(and it seems to have been a bad season for bothersome illnesses this year...)

Sending all the 35 AA fairies her way. Im sure she will do just fine. Keep us posted

Daughter scored a 35.275....beam was her downfall...although it was beautiful she did stick the cartwheel...the past 2 meets the cartwheel just wasn't stickable (LOL)...I think she over thought the cartwheel...but the overall routine was beautiful!!! She took 16th out of 47 girls...if she'd stuck the cartwheel, she'd taken 7 or 8th....so she really did improve over the past few weeks...coaching has had a lot to do with her improving...the hands on approach and patience is key to dd success!!! Can't say enough good things about her coaches :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back