Parents Level 7 Regionals (Region 8) in Atlanta Question

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have never heard of Level 7 regionals. Are you thinking Level 8 regionals? If so scores should be posted on the regional website. They probably will not be live scoring, however, most likely at end of day or after the meet is over.

I have never heard of Level 7 regionals. Are you thinking Level 8 regionals? If so scores should be posted on the regional website. They probably will not be live scoring, however, most likely at end of day or after the meet is over.
This is 1st year for Level 7. Took top 13 girls I believe. They said it would be live scoring but cant find it. I will check the Gymnastics Academy website again. Was not posted minutes ago. Thanks

i went in through the Region 8 website. No level 7 results posted yet.

I wonder if it was last weekends Level 9-10 Regionals that were being posted Live. The date of that posting corresponds to last weekend. Also see the attached link:

Region 8 Gymnastics "The Best of 8 Worlds"
Last week was def. posted live. I was under the impression that this week would be too. Level 8s are there as well. Would love to see how our three did. I'll keep searching. I even went to were they were posting live last week and put 7 in the url where they had 9/10 and a page came up but no scores.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back