WAG level 7 regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Region 1 !
What did you think of the set up for regionals? This was our first one and it seemed to go pretty smoothly. My daughter competed Friday morning first thing and it went pretty great! I felt the judging on floor was off? Even my dd coach which is a seasoned judge felt that way too! Only thing I thought they needed to change was that there were SO MANY girls in that session! The floor for open warm up was insanely cramped! Lol

My daughter also completed first thing Friday morning. My biggest complaint was the scoreboard was behind one of the bleachers. There was a completely blank wall in the front where everyone would have been able to see, and they chose to put the scores behind one of the bleachers. Also, it was FREEZING! Our girls were out there shivering. I saw DD's other teammates totally shivering in the videos. Poor kids! But it was run smoothly. :)

My daughter also completed first thing Friday morning. My biggest complaint was the scoreboard was behind one of the bleachers. There was a completely blank wall in the front where everyone would have been able to see, and they chose to put the scores behind one of the bleachers. Also, it was FREEZING! Our girls were out there shivering. I saw DD's other teammates totally shivering in the videos. Poor kids! But it was run smoothly. :)
I can't believe I forgot about the FREEZING climate!! My daughter was so cold, and had beam on the one right by a huge vent! She said it blew her right in the face on her full turn! ( that's why she only got a 9.45 ) <~ lol!
And the scoreboard!!! The biggest issue was coaches were all standing in front of it! I agree it could have been on the big wall!
I'm just so glad we are done with the season!!

We were there too first morning session Friday; It was beyond FREEZING!!! Thank goodness their coaches kept grabbing the girls warmups to put on the kids for they had long periods of wait between events.

My DD had some uncharacteristic wobbles with her beam routine due to that darn air vent:)

It was definitely a little cool . :). And cramped . Other than that it seemed to run pretty good. Coaches had great food ! Hats off to all the AGA parents who cooked up Some gooooood grub :)

It was definitely a little cool . :). And cramped . Other than that it seemed to run pretty good. Coaches had great food ! Hats off to all the AGA parents who cooked up Some gooooood grub :)

Hilarious, but true. This is what coaches remember about meets.

We were there too first morning session Friday; It was beyond FREEZING!!! Thank goodness their coaches kept grabbing the girls warmups to put on the kids for they had long periods of wait between events.

My DD had some uncharacteristic wobbles with her beam routine due to that darn air vent:)
Lol! I chuckled when she said that because I wasn't sure an air vent could mess with her game! Guess it's true! ha ha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back