Parents Level 8 Sectional Meet Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She really did herself proud this time, talk about wonderful improvements. I looove her reaction to the beam score, priceless.

The vault will come, and when it does watch out L8's.

She did a beautiful job. The vault is so close to being there. Then she will be tough to beat! Congratulations!

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!! Congrats to her on qualifying for states! She should be very proud!

That was even better than I had imagined it after your play by play! Her beam was soo beautiful. I love her routine. I thought she was amazing on everything and I just know that she will get that vault rotated just perfectly, really soon. And her reaction to her vault score made me cry.

Wow, those are some awesome scores, loved her beam, saw no wobbles at all!

WOWZA! Granny she did awesome....always so amazing to watch. However, I did miss the cowbell this time, LOL

Congrats on making it to states and that vault is oh-so-close I am sure she will have it for next time. Beam was beautiful too and I loved the face! Too funny about them marching in oing the cute little waves and giggling about it afterwards...and the AMAZON girl standing next to your DD!

She makes it all look so easy! Each time, her routines look more beautiful than the last! Congrats on the great AA and making it to States! I'm sure she will have no problems qualifying to Regionals too!

She did a wonderful job, she is particularly clean on beam and bars. Looks like she will do ver well.

I am not 100% positive, but I think the really tall girl next to Kerry was in the 14 yr old age group - she was pretty tall huh!

WOWZA! Granny she did awesome....always so amazing to watch. However, I did miss the cowbell this time, LOL

Congrats on making it to states and that vault is oh-so-close I am sure she will have it for next time. Beam was beautiful too and I loved the face! Too funny about them marching in oing the cute little waves and giggling about it afterwards...and the AMAZON girl standing next to your DD!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back