WAG Level 8 tumbling passes

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Me and my coach have been looking for some options for a while. I'm not allowed to to step out because ill roll my ankle. We just need some options because I'm going to have to learn it fast thanks in advance

What type of passes? Back or front? The lovely thing about optionals is the amount of options you have, especially on floor. For level 8, I have a few ideas.
Back-
Round off back handspring layout/half/full
Round off layout/half/full
Front tuck round off layout
Round off whip back tuck/layout

Front-
Running layout punch front tuck
front handspring front tuck/pike
Front half/full (A little more advanced. Probably more of a beginner level 9)
punch Front tuck front tuck

And those are just some! Do you have any preferences/mental blocks that limit your choices?

I think we have my front pass covered( front hs half) but I really need and doubling flipping pass, sorry I forgot to mention. Back would be nice but I could go forward twice if needed. One thing we though of was a forint tuck fly spring front half

That's a good idea, but I would suggest investing in a front tuck front tuck/ front layout front tuck pass. not only is it consistent, you can add on to it as you move up levels! I suggest a round off backhandspring half for the back pass too. Fly spring is a good idea, but they are very very inconsistent. However, if you are good at them, have at it! (;

Thanks right now I still don't have all my passes but we decided on a whip tuck and front handspring half.... Idk what my 3rd pass will be so well see

DD does :
FHS FLO
FT step out RO BHS layout 1/2 (I note you can't do the step out)
RO BHS layout full.

Can you do a front full? If so what about that by itself, then the FHS, FLO with a FT on the end?

No I can't do the front full (I'm awful at twisting) I woul have my whip tuck but my coach is afraid that I'll get hurt again and wants to take it slow.... If I hadn't gotten injured twice Id have them by now but I'm doing some floor private to help so well see

I'm training L8 and I'm probs gonna end up doing front full, front layout front tuck/ pike front tuck, and ROBHS layout/half. You definitely need a 2 salto pass.
Maybe try:
Front tuck-front tuck/pike
Front pike- front tuck
Front layout- front tuck/pike
RO whip back tuck/ layout
RO whip backhandspring layout (if its easier for you to do ur layout from a BHS)

I'm training L8 and I'm probs gonna end up doing front full, front layout front tuck/ pike front tuck, and ROBHS layout/half. You definitely need a 2 salto pass.
Maybe try:
Front tuck-front tuck/pike
Front pike- front tuck
Front layout- front tuck/pike
RO whip back tuck/ layout
RO whip backhandspring layout (if its easier for you to do ur layout from a BHS)
Thanks we figured it out I'm training 9 now

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back