Level 9 Regionals update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Congrats to your daughter!!! How fantastic for her! I'm impressed that you got video. I think if had been me, my hands would've been shaking too bad for me to shoot video. :) The level 9 from my daughter's gym also qualified for Easterns and the girls at her gym are so excited for her. Good luck to your girl in a few weeks!!

Haha, her teammate actually taped it!! :) It looks like we're in the same region. I wonder what age group she was in. How funny if its the same.

Good idea, getting someone else to tape it! If your daughter is Jr. 8, they were in the same session (competed Saturday AM, right?). The girl from my daughter's gym came in 6th, blond ponytail, wore a black leo with red and silver. My DD can't wait to congratulate her at the gym today.

Good idea, getting someone else to tape it! If your daughter is Jr. 8, they were in the same session (competed Saturday AM, right?). The girl from my daughter's gym came in 6th, blond ponytail, wore a black leo with red and silver. My DD can't wait to congratulate her at the gym today.

No Way! They rotated with her at Tiger Paw, too! We actually are trying to see if my dd can room with her in Boston. What a small world.

Last edited:
Great picture, what an exciting time! Jr 7 and Jr 8 are competing in the same session at Easterns. Maybe we can meet up and say "Hi!"

No Way! They rotated with her at Tiger Paw, too! We actually are trying to see if my dd can room with her in Boston. What a small world.

Just a little FYI, Boston isn't really all that close to Worcester, where Easterns is being held. Its about an hour without traffic (hahahahahahahaha...no traffic. In Boston. HAHAHA...sorry-- Ah, um, the Red Sox are playing at home that whole weekend too. Try to avoid the T or driving into the city around gametime. NIGHTMARE...). and although that's not too far, there are plenty of good hotels right in Worcester, and the surrounding areas., instead of staying in Boston. There is much more to do in Boston though.

Good luck to your girls competing!

ETA: Clearly I know nothing about how the event works b/c it looks like you don't get to choose your hotel, if I'm reading that info right. So most of what I said it useless. Ah well. I do recommend getting to Boston if you can though, just check game times so you don't end up in MAJOR traffic. Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall is a great place to grab a bite and shop, and there's the Aquarium, the Public Gardens (have you ever read "Make Way for Ducklings"? You can see the ducks! Its a little set of statues in the Gardens), lots of historical sightseeing... I love Boston, can you tell?

Just a little FYI, Boston isn't really all that close to Worcester, where Easterns is being held. Its about an hour without traffic (hahahahahahahaha...no traffic. In Boston. HAHAHA...sorry-- Ah, um, the Red Sox are playing at home that whole weekend too. Try to avoid the T or driving into the city around gametime. NIGHTMARE...). and although that's not too far, there are plenty of good hotels right in Worcester, and the surrounding areas., instead of staying in Boston. There is much more to do in Boston though.

My family is from Massachusettes, I've been to most of those places. I'm not even going, I'm sending her with her coach :( . They are arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Saturday afternoon. We have to save money wherever we can. Not much time for sightseeing. Plus, my dd was there last summer with my family.
Good luck to your girls competing! Thanks! I hope she does well.

ETA: Clearly I know nothing about how the event works b/c it looks like you don't get to choose your hotel, if I'm reading that info right. So most of what I said it useless. Ah well. I do recommend getting to Boston if you can though, just check game times so you don't end up in MAJOR traffic. Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall is a great place to grab a bite and shop, and there's the Aquarium, the Public Gardens (have you ever read "Make Way for Ducklings"? You can see the ducks! Its a little set of statues in the Gardens), lots of historical sightseeing... I love Boston, can you tell?

I think they sent a note out that the hotel was full, so probably they can stay someplace else. Anyway, I wish I could go, but it's just not feasible. It will be okay, I'll save up for Nationals for next year (wishful/hopeful thinking)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back