Parents Level 9 wanting to go to WOGA Frisco

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sticks

Proud Parent
Hello, my DD is talking about moving to WOGA this summer. How is WOGA FRISCO about accepting new gymnast? She is not Olympic Material but she is good, only problem at her gym is not enough coaching the groups are too big. Also how old are WOGA level 9's?

Hello, my DD is talking about moving to WOGA this summer. How is WOGA FRISCO about accepting new gymnast? She is not Olympic Material but she is good, only problem at her gym is not enough coaching the groups are too big. Also how old are WOGA level 9's?
I'm not sure how picky they are with accepting new gymnasts. My guess is they are selective but maybe you could call and ask about the process. My daughter is on a lower team so I'm not sure about the L9 but all of the teams at WOGA seem to be on the younger side.

3 Separate groups all have some Level 9's
My DD is in the WOGA Frisco Level 9 Training Group...
- 10 Girls Total
- Ages 10-12
There are a couple younger girls in the Level 7-8 Training Group (10 yo) that will compete 9...
There are a couple of older girls who haven't made Lvl 10 yet as well (13+)
All the groups are pretty friendly and competitive
Process is simple... call the front and schedule a tryout...
Just starting the Summer schedule now... may be hectic the next couple weeks with Nationals and Trials
You can DM if you like...
Good Luck!

RY

I'm not sure how picky they are with accepting new gymnasts. My guess is they are selective but maybe you could call and ask about the process. My daughter is on a lower team so I'm not sure about the L9 but all of the teams at WOGA seem to be on the younger
3 Separate groups all have some Level 9's
My DD is in the WOGA Frisco Level 9 Training Group...
- 10 Girls Total
- Ages 10-12
There are a couple younger girls in the Level 7-8 Training Group (10 yo) that will compete 9...
There are a couple of older girls who haven't made Lvl 10 yet as well (13+)
All the groups are pretty friendly and competitive
Process is simple... call the front and schedule a tryout...
Just starting the Summer schedule now... may be hectic the next couple weeks with Nationals and Trials
You can DM if you like...
Good Luck!

RY
Thank you for your reply, she is injured right now so no point on trying to go to WOGA as of right now, but this is going to set her back.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back