Level3-5 championship

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have not heard any thing from my gym as yet in regards to the athletes who made provincials this year when is the dead line to register. And is any one can confirm if they has registered already

Are you referring to Ontario Level 3-5? If so, we were told that the official list will be available on Monday. Our gym registers the girls so I assume we'll get the email with the bill at some point over the next week. I have not noticed the schedule on-line but our coaches have it and have shared it.

Thank you so much I saw it our family is so proud it's my 9 year old first time doing gymnastics and she made it as a level 4 her gym said she places in the top 40 such a proud mother

Congratulations! My DD is there on the Thursday for Level 5, so close to being done compulsories!!

@kitkat They're doing top 120 in level 3, top 80 in level 4 and top 40 in level 5. They're breaking them into groups of 40 for scoring.

Congrats vbdb.... how exciting... yah no more compulsory... Thats an odd breakdown of groups... must be a boat load in L3.
Good luck. We have a friend who is also in L5 Thursday but not great timing for watching... working :(
We love to go and watch her daughter compete...
Good luck

Congratulations! My DD is there on the Thursday for Level 5, so close to being done compulsories!!

@kitkat They're doing top 120 in level 3, top 80 in level 4 and top 40 in level 5. They're breaking them into groups of 40 for scoring.

My DD is also a 9 year old level 4. She's quite excited for her first provincials :). Up until this year our gym has not competed Level 5 so we're hoping for level 6 next year...but you never know what next year will bring.

Congrats to your dd she most be so excited I don't know to much about gymnastics only what was told to me is that it is great she made the top 40 pick for only 1 year doing gymnastics you all must be so proud of your dd. good luck to her in level six I hope mine get there someday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back