WAG Levels and ages...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

8yo level 4. Started a year ago as Xcel silver, ended up competing gold. Would be solidly level 6 if the kip fairy would visit more than once or twice a practice.

17 yo level 8, started at age 10, did 2 years of level 7 at age 11 & 12 then out for 2.5 years with a back injury then came back and trained for level 8 for about 1/2 year then out for another 6 months with a bad broken nose that needed surgery, then finally come back and competed level 7 with mostly level 8 routines and now finally competing level 8

ODD is 10 and training L 7-she competed level 6 last season. YDD just turned 9 a few days ago and will compete L 7-she competed level 5 last season. 10 year old struggled with some mental blocks so has some work to do if she goes level 7. YDD started competing at 5 yrs as a level 2 and ODD started at age 6 as an (old level) 3.

I'm a 14 year old Senior G. It is the lowest level for my age and i have no idea what the USA level is. The requirements and what i Will do for each of those are:

Bars: jump to front support, front hip circle, back hip circle, Squat on or climb on, jump to high bar, tap swing, kip or long-hang pullover, underswing dismount.
tap swing min of 30 degrees below horizontal
Cast with legs together of minimum horizontal
A circle element of group 2,4,5
A bar change from an element

Beam: forward roll mount, cat leap, sissone, arabesque turn, handstand, flutter jump, front tuck or front handspring dismount.
A connection of 2 dance elements, 1 jump or leap with a minimum of a 135 degree split
A turn from group 3
An acrobatic element
An acrobatic element to or though handstand

Floor: split leap, cat leap 1/2, 1 armed cartwheel, cartwheel roundoff connection, backward roll or back walkover, full turn, jump full turn
A dance series of 2 jumps, hops and leaps, one of which containing a 135 degree split
An acrobatic element forwards or sideward
An acrobatic element backwards
A tumbling pass of minimum 2 elements, one containing flight.

Vault: front handspring with trampoline
Any vault from the vault chart, D-score lowers with 1 point if a mini tramp is used.

I'm a 14 year old Senior G. It is the lowest level for my age and i have no idea what the USA level is. The requirements and what i Will do for each of those are:

Bars: jump to front support, front hip circle, back hip circle, Squat on or climb on, jump to high bar, tap swing, kip or long-hang pullover, underswing dismount.
tap swing min of 30 degrees below horizontal
Cast with legs together of minimum horizontal
A circle element of group 2,4,5
A bar change from an element

Beam: forward roll mount, cat leap, sissone, arabesque turn, handstand, flutter jump, front tuck or front handspring dismount.
A connection of 2 dance elements, 1 jump or leap with a minimum of a 135 degree split
A turn from group 3
An acrobatic element
An acrobatic element to or though handstand

Floor: split leap, cat leap 1/2, 1 armed cartwheel, cartwheel roundoff connection, backward roll or back walkover, full turn, jump full turn
A dance series of 2 jumps, hops and leaps, one of which containing a 135 degree split
An acrobatic element forwards or sideward
An acrobatic element backwards
A tumbling pass of minimum 2 elements, one containing flight.

Vault: front handspring with trampoline
Any vault from the vault chart, D-score lowers with 1 point if a mini tramp is used.

Probably Xcel Silver-ish :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back